Vision: To be Bradford’s premier secondary school by offering excellence in the classroom, on the sporting field, in the arts and beyond.
Mission: Enabling all students to achieve their full potential today and empowering them to become responsible citizens and leaders of tomorrow.
What is our Ethos?
- Hanson is renowned for its moral purpose and its unshakeable belief that all can succeed, whatever their circumstances or background, when given a positive climate where support, encouragement and confidence building predominates, backed by high quality teaching and learning.
- Hanson is committed to supporting the development of children, young adults and staff, at ease with themselves and each other, with the knowledge and skills to thrive in the midst of exponential change.
- Hanson aims to achieve high level success through nurturing the adaptability of our staff and students, their passion and ability to work in partnership and sparking each other to be creative and innovative.
- excellent leadership;
- high standards of professional effectiveness;
- a relentless focus on improvement;
- very high standards of behaviour;
- a constant focus on teaching, learning and innovation;
- risk taking and succession planning;
- working hard and having fun.
- We follow Local Authority admissions criteria and believe that local children should attend local schools, we are not selective and we are fully inclusive.
- We provide outstanding personalised professional development and training combined with an extensive range of career development opportunities, every colleague feels valued and appreciated.